West Allis Food Truck Tour Vendor Fee for October 3, 2018
EVENT LOCATION: West Allis Farmers Market @ 6501 W National Ave, West Allis, WI 53214
- Load-in time: Vendor load-in takes places between 1:45 pm and 3:15 pm.
- Food Vendors must be set-up and ready for the Health Inspection by 3:15pm. Please note this only applies if it's your first time participating in the City of Oak Creek this year.
- Once vendor arrives on property please TEXT: 414-687-5365 with Company name and a MilwaukeeFood.com rep will come and greet/escort you to your booth area.
- PARKING SUGGESTIONS: We suggest unloading all supplies at booth then go park vehicle immediately to make room for other vendors/food trucks trying to unload. There is open parking in the lot directly across the street on S. 66th St between W. National Ave and where W. Lapham ends. There is also plenty of open street parking on W. Lapham St., S. 66th, S. 65th St.
- Vendor break-down from 9p-10:30pm. Unfortunately no vendor can begin breaking down booth until event ends at 9pm. Vendor vehicles only permitted on property from 9p to 10:30pm. All vendors must be off property no later than 10:30pm.
- Questions? Please us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 414-687-5365.